Title: Head of Customer Success
Reports to: CEO
LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology and community. Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, and how technology will affect the future of sport.
Our success hinges on our commitment to enable our partners to “play forever” by doing what it takes to achieve our partners ability to make sports happen in their communities. LeagueApps is growing rapidly and we are seeking an exceptionally creative, continuous improvement driven leader of our partner experience team.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and thoughtful Customer Success Leader that loves coaching, building teams and is obsessed with customer experience. This role will be responsible for driving implementation, customer satisfaction, and loyalty by ensuring our partners are engaged throughout the LeagueApps solution. You will lead a professional team of Partner Success Managers, Support specialists and Launch coaches - succeeding through collaboration, tenacity, and leveraging our values.
You are a leader who works closely with all team members and leadership to hit our goals and drive LeagueApps forward. You will be expected to operate with integrity and diligence as you help ensure all LeagueApps clients get what they need out of the platform.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Design policies and processes that support an excellent customer experience for our valued clients and their employees
- Oversee new customer product implementation
- Act as the voice of their customers internally at LeagueApps, interfacing with sales, product and engineering teams.
- Increase client retention / reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Expand our revenue in accounts by identifying up-sell opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for team
- Monitor and manage team against key performance metrics such as NPS, activation, retention and churn/renewal rates
- Use data and analytics to justify business decisions, member policies and highlight areas for improvements
- Create cadence for review within team
- Present Customer Success KPI’s to the executive team, company and board
Lead World-class Customer Success Team
- Recruit and hire high potential individual contributors into team
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within team
- 7+ years experience in leading customer-facing customer success / client services organization
- Understanding of value drivers in SAAS business models
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Experience building, managing and growing customer success teams in early stage, fast- paced, high-growth companies
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation-based communication skill
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external partners and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Ability to deeply understand how our customers successfully utilize our solution
- High-growth companies and/or start-up experience a plus
- You enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Master’s or greater preferred)
Working at LeagueApps:
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone and Gym Subsidies
- Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun. Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-makings