Title: Director, Growth Marketing
Reports to: President & CMO
LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology and community. Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as the professionalization of youth sports, the impact of innovation and technology on the future of sports, encouraging girls in sports, and injury prevention for youth players.
The Director, Growth Marketing plays an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across channels. Reporting to the President & CMO, this individual will be responsible for setting a scalable demand generation strategy and driving the successful execution of that plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell, and retention targets. The demand generation approach will encompass management of all demand generation channels, such as list building, third-party partnerships, digital advertising, SEO, in-person events, webinars, website strategy, and more.
This right candidate thrives in funnel analytics and speaks in acronyms like ToFu, MoFu, BoFu, MQL, SQL and conversion rates. He/she loves the science of marketing as much as the art with a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. He/she is also excited to be integral to a marketing operation that is influencing the future of sport.
- Design the overall corporate demand generation strategy, including inbound lead acquisition and influencing outbound strategy
- Develop and manage the demand generation plan and operations across channels including campaigns, execution, and reporting & analysis
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Partner Success (account management) to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content.
- Develop inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital and offline channels including: Email, Social, SEM/ PPC, Display/Retargeting, Conferences, Events, Webinars, Website/SEO, Associations, and Offline Channels
- Responsible for creating demand-gen email campaigns copy, email cadence, landing pages, etc.
- Enhance and manage the lead management process to improve pipeline conversion
- Own the relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales
- Own the instrumentation of systems and platforms to ensure complete visibility into performance and ROI all the way through to pipeline generation and revenue
- Develop the Demand Generation team through hiring, training and coaching
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Manage overall Marketing Operations including the marketing budget, demand gen technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- 7+ years experience in managing demand generation strategy across online and offline channels, demonstrating significant measurable results
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, Act-on, Pardot)
- Proficiency with Web Analytics such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in account-based marketing tactics
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape and emerging technologies and trends
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of SEO
- Experience with event and field marketing
- Excellent strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and multi-task
Working at LeagueApps:
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone and Gym Subsidies
- Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun. Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-makings